Must have moisture
D2O™ Hydration Spritz
Contains seaweed extracts to help reduce sebaceous hypersecretion and regulate the pH of the skin Ylang ylang doesn’t just have a heavenly scent; it also has a balancing action on the secretion of sebum.
POMMISST™ Hydration Spritz
This hydration spray offers the added benefit of pomegranate extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector, also known to help protect against skin cancer.
Balance Antioxidant Hydration spray gives all the hydration you would expect from a Jane Iredale facial spritz, and is also packed full of ingredients that help to battle free radical and microbial damage.
- Lightly spray your face from about 12″ away. Pat your face with your fingers to work moisture into the skin and to minimize fine lines and pores. Spritz the face when the skin feels dry or when exposed to drying atmosphere
- Use to set minerals and help to conceal pores and fine lines
- Use anywhere that the atmosphere is drying
- Use spritz as a moisturizer for oily skin
- Use to wet brushes to make liners
- Spray in your hair to control static!
- It’s not a good idea to spray spring water on the face, because most spring waters contain chalk, which leaves a hard-to-remove white film on the skin