The gentle treatment
- Use alone or brush minerals on top
- Creamy texture glides over the skin and dries to a silky finish
- Each shade may be used separately, or blended to better match complexion
- Pick up a small amount of product with the Camouflage Brush. Stipple onto the skin. Apply product to the inside corner of the eye and then stipple under lashes and entire under-eye area. Use your ring finger to smooth and blend the edges. The warmth from your finger will melt the product into the skin and set it.
- To cover dark circles, choose a color that matches your skin tone or is slightly lighter.
- CircleDelete #2 combines a light and medium peach-especially good for neutralizing blue circles.
- To disguise puffiness, stipple the lighter color on the inner and outer corners of the eye. Apply the darker color to the puffiest area. Light colors stand out; dark colors recede.
Vegan / Gluten
CircleDelete® ConcealerNone of these shades contain wheat
Circle Delete Concealer #1 – YellowVegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Circle Delete Concealer #2 – PeachVegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Circle Delete Concealer #3 – Gold/BrownVegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Gold / Brown